Re: [Harp-L] Why Blues Jams are Important

Well. I'm not a religious person (per se), but I DO have my own religion (of sorts). And all I can say is that God reserves a special place in Heaven for Garry (who has done so many wonderful things for people over the years), and Rick Davis (who lightens the lives of so many musicians by giving them an outlet for their heart felt feelings).

When Garry said the words: "musicians out there who * need * to play", it was like someone had cranked over a 200 KVA generator and a bunch of anti aircraft lights went off in my head.

smokey-joe