From: "MundHarp@xxxxxxx" <MundHarp@xxxxxxx>
To: soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, April 3, 2011 10:33:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] key label stickers

I use the labeling  system made by a company called Dymo. This is an
American company that sells its labeling systems all over the world.  You  buy a

small label making machine that runs on batteries, and it prints labels
onto plastic sticky tape. Most "office statationery suppliers" sell  them. I
first started using their products many years ago, back in the  1960s when
their labels were embossed... But the more modern  electronic system is better.
I mostly use white or silver Dymo tape, with  black lettering. It really
works well! Some of the other colour tapes don't  show up so clearly under
stage lighting.

I have no affiliation to the Dymo company, I am just a very satisfied
customer!

John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Cebu City,
Philippines.
_www.johnwalden.com_ (http://www.johnwalden.com)

In a message dated 4/3/2011 8:57:27 P.M. Malay Peninsula Standard Ti,