Re: [Harp-L] key label stickers

I use the labeling  system made by a company called Dymo. This is an
American company that sells its labeling systems all over the world.  You  buy a
small label making machine that runs on batteries, and it prints labels
onto plastic sticky tape. Most "office statationery suppliers" sell  them. I
first started using their products many years ago, back in the  1960s when
their labels were embossed... But the more modern  electronic system is better.
I mostly use white or silver Dymo tape, with  black lettering. It really
works well! Some of the other colour tapes don't  show up so clearly under
stage lighting.
Before I found that system, I painted the keys onto my harps with my
sister's red nail varnish... Which is just fine, but doesn't look very  neat.
If you want to see how the labels look on my harmonicas, go to:

_http://bluesasianetwork.com/2010/12/18/the-working-tools-of-a-harmonica-pla
yer/_
(http://bluesasianetwork.com/2010/12/18/the-working-tools-of-a-harmonica-player/)

There is an article there written by me there for "Blues Asia",  "The
working tools of a harmonica player", which includes some photos of my  harmonica
kit.

I have no affiliation to the Dymo company, I am just a very satisfied
customer!

John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Cebu City,
Philippines.
_www.johnwalden.com_ (http://www.johnwalden.com)

In a message dated 4/3/2011 8:57:27 P.M. Malay Peninsula Standard Ti,