[Harp-L] Rob P. interview with Dave Barrett

While I'm posting some interviews from SPAH, if anyone is a member of David
Barrett's amazing on site on Blues Harmonica, I did a LONG interview which
Dave brillantly breaks down into segments...

David has many great interviews and all kinds of lessons online, I highly
recommend his site, I used his books when I taught at The Turtle Bay Music
School in NYC....David id not only a brilliant Player & Teacher, but a heck
of a Producer. He asked all the right questions and was a joy to work with!

http://www.bluesharmonica.com

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi