Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] "Authentic" pronunciation?

On Sep 28, 2010, at 10:30 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

Not only Jason and Todd. When you were up in NY I heard you too,

I was in N.Y.? (just kidding, of course I was).

when there was (if I remember correctly) an instrumental of a Brook Benton song playing.

The Boll Weevil song? (just kidding, it was Rainy Night in Georgia). Which I did this Sunday night.

Your singing voice is interesting, 'authentic' and very pleasant.

Aaaaw, thank you. I always thought it was boring and monotone.

You should sing more, actually (imho).

I would never subject my friends to my singing......YOU? That's another story. Btw, I also did Englebert, Freddie Fender, Bing, (tongue firmly planted on frozen flag pole)

smo-joe

Elizabeth

"Message: 9