[Harp-L] Re: Overwhelmed by sources of harmonica-information!

unfortunately, I live on the other side of the planet. Finding a
teacher here will be hard because I don't actually remember ever
hearing a harmonica player in my life. I might be one of a kind!

I like video lessons on YouTube but I can't stand the disorganization.

Also, due to my military service I find myself trying to play in the
middle of the night.

My options are numbered. I need a good book/cd/dvd. Harmonica for
Dummies it is than?