[Harp-L] (no subject)

On Sep 20, 2010, at 8:33 AM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

here's another clip from the Rolonda Watts' show - chatting with the later group members, clearly showing the melodica in use then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7pwfiPXgqc&feature=related

Elizabeth

I see where the 4 Chi-Lites were down to only 3. Hmmm, co-in-chee-den- za?
So what we have here is that someone learned to play the harmonica part on Melodica.
Why? I suppose if they went on tour, they weren't sure if they could FIND a chromatic
player. whenever they needed one.

See, just another case of someone NOT calling me. lolol
smo-j