[Harp-L] "Son of Concertware"

Concertware was a piece of very handy music software which used to be
available for a past generation of Mac computers.
Unfortunately the purveyors were taken over by a company called Jump Music
which Wikipedia reports as having gone 'belly upwards' in 2001.
The features of the software which I found useful were that you could key in
music from manuscript (fairly laboriously note by note, but I could
transcribe a jig or a reel in about twenty minutes)
Once you had saved the file, the software would play it for you at any speed
you chose - in a rather 'dalek' style, but well enough to let you learn the
tune.
It would also print out the tune in a very presentable music manuscript
form.
Is there any  musician and/or nerd on the list who can refer me to similar
simple software available for the PC?
Alas my old Macs are long past their sell by dates and are no longer 'able
to do the business'.
Even if I was prepared to invest in a new Mac I am told that it would not be
interested in reading the old software.
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana