[Harp-L] Re: Sleepwalk - Santo & Johnny -12th on diatonic

Ken wrote about playing Sleepwalk in 12th position ....

Ok, I've tried every harp in my bag to find out what harp Charlie Musslewhite used in his version of Sleepwalk, which he did in the key of D on his 1998 CD entitled "Rough News".  Several positions can play this song if you can OB.  But I have yet to be able to to figure out what Charlie is using.  I only own richter tuned and country tuned harps and this ain't that!  Can someone please tell us what kind of harp Charlie is using?
ron - FL Keys