[Harp-L] Sleepwalk - Santo & Johnny -12th on diatonic

Ken wrote about playing Sleepwalk in 12th postion ....
  I've played Sleepwalk in 2nd position before. It requires a couple of overblows, the same one note, if i remember
correctly.  I just tried it in 12th position and find that it seemed to also require an OB in the bridge, no?  I'd love
to hear someone do it in 12th.
  I remember Charlie Musslewhite did Sleepwalk on his CD entitled Rough News.  I'll listen to it later
when i have time, to try to determine what key & position Charlie is using.
ron - FL Keys