[Harp-L] The Great Comb debate

OK Kids,
As far as I am concerned Rick Epping and Winslow Yerxa have said it all to
the satisfaction of my simple mechanical engineering mind.
The quality of the interface beween comb and reedplate is the issue - not
the comb material.
One of these days I am going to try a reedplate gasket. In the meantime
perhaps I should just concentrate on playing the darn thing and try to
involve my sound box (a.k.a. my airways) in producing a decent tone.
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana