[Harp-L] I want to talk about Bob Herndon

Bob Herndon is the undisputed king of the Harmonetta and showed up at
SPAH.  I recently bought a harmonetta.  He gave me 3 free hours worth
of lessons.  He took my harmonetta home with him and improved the
action and returned it to me within two weeks and included a 1953
recording of his band the Harmonikings. All free.  I am forever in his
debt and intend to learn many songs on the harmonetta in his honor.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com