Re: [Harp-L] Lip drag

Paul,

Not sure what the possibilites are on the 10 hole.  I know that the
engraved numbers were bugging me on my Hering chromatic so I took the
bottom plate off another Hering chrom and replaced the engraved top
with it.  Now the top plate is nice and smooth and feels better.

Can you put a bottom plate (no engraving) on the top?

--
http://myspace.com/jasonharmonica