RE: [Harp-L] Re: Good custom harp

For straight up traditional blues style (1st, 2nd, 3rd) on a Marine Band...
Joe sets up really Great harps. I have 10 of them. I've become very spoiled,
and don't use anything else anymore. I'm hooked. I know quite a few great
players who also love Joe's work.

http://www.spiersharmonicas.com/

~Donnie~

http://www.myspace.com/donniemortone