Re: [Harp-L] Re: Good custom harp

Or maybe Joe could help speed up production. Patiently waiting for the guys at Harrison to get the kinks worked out, Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Zack" <zack.pomerleau@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mike Fugazzi" <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Good custom harp

Joe Spiers was just hired for Harrison Harmonicas I just heard, so that's going buh-bye it seems!

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Mike Fugazzi <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I love my Buddha harps and have one from Joe Spiers that is a great
harp.  Which do I like better?  It is a matter of taste as they do
have subtle differences.  Remember that Chris Michalek is highly
regarded as one of the best overblowers in the world...

Mike

On Nov 19, 12:48 pm, "Brad Allen" <B...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like to second , both of Mikes comments
> Joe puts out a great product
>
> Bradford Allen
> B...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Chino Ca. 91708

Behalf Of Michael D'Aurizio
> Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 4:19 PM
> To: Sean Stephens ; har...@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Good custom harp
>
> Hi Sean,
> I get my harps from Joe Spiers, they are excellent instruments. Joe is
also a GREAT guy to deal with, and has top notch customer service practices.
I would recommend Spiers harmonicas without hesitation.

--
www.zackpomerleau.com

Drummer, guitarist, pianist, vocalist, and harmonica player. Currently using
a HarpGear 50 with LoneWolf harmonica pedals along with other various
brands, a Warmoth Stratocaster with Lindy Fralin pickups, a Gibson Les Paul
Standard, and Gretsch and Peace drumsets with Sabian and Dream cymbals.
Located in the Auburn/Lewiston area of Maine.