Re: [Harp-L] Blues Backing Tracks for a Female Vocalist (Wannabe)?

The best ultimate solution is the one suggested by Patrick.

The easiest fretted instrument to learn and the least costly to buy is the Ukulele.  It is used frequently by bluesman Peter "Madcat' Ruth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCDhGX2JXc

 However, learning to play a fretted instrument may be more effort than you wish to expend.

Using "Band in a Box" or "Garage Band" (Mac) software, you can easily create your own practice/backing tracks.  You can choose a key to put  any song within your vocal range.

Vern