Re: [Harp-L] Which Delay Pedal To Buy?

I've only used these significantly with Guitar, but....

The Boss RE-20 "Space Station" is a hugely faithful digital emulation of the old
Roland -201 "Space Echo".  A number of bands who have the original gear in the
studio use that as their touring version.  However, it is "echo" not delay.
There is a tap tempo, but you can't set "odd intervals" easily that way.  It
does do nice reverb.  It is semi-stereo  -  stereo paths, but only one "tape
loop" across them

I'm currently using the DigiTech "TimeBender", which is an extraordinarily
clever unit - multiple ways of setting temp, multiple types of echo (digital,
analog, tape, ducking - raising the echo only at the end of phrases, reverse & a
looper), envelope shaping, harmonised delays (play a chord, and the delays are
at intervals in the key of that chord), the ability to remember 4 pairs of
presets and blend between the pairs....  It is true stereo, but the absence of a
reverb may mean it is not a complete solution for some people.

The "harmoniser" stuff comes from the same source as the "Vocaliser", so I
suspect it would work with harp, but I haven't tried it yet - though of course
playing an arbitrary key chord is harder on harp than guitar!

Mike