To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 5:31 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Bill Barrett- Jason Ricci SUPER JAM in Holland

Hi all

During my monthly Harmonica Heaven in de Muse in Malden ( www.accordeonmuseum.nl) I had the privilege of bringing Bill Barrett , Michael Gomez and Jason Ricci to de Muse for a meet and greet, jam etc..
Martin Hills ( Anne Maarten van Heuvelen) sat in on his vintage ( 1890 !!) double bass ..

All listeners were smashed by the mini-concert. These guys rocked the house with the fun they had on stage.
Here are 2 videos ( more to come soon )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqAREXG3x5U&feature=player_embedded
and :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdnHqho1U-E&feature=related