[Harp-L] Marine Band vs Blues Harp

I have tried quite a few kinds of harp and prefer the tone of a Marine Band for my tastes. I haven't tried a Blues Harp, primarily because I don't hear anything about anyone using them. I would love to hear if anyone out there IS using them and a bit about why. They don't seem as though they would be THAT different from MB, but they do have available reedplates and screw together, which I'd consider a plus. I'd like to hear some feedback before I spend my bucks. Any help is appreciated. Lare