Coast2Coast has free tuning charts for some models of tremolo on their website, but as the one for Hohner models references only one key, it doesn't give the kind of information sought, as not all models start on the tonic note, as originally referred to and as confirmed by me from the tremolos I happened to have lying around.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa

Resident expert at bluesharmonica.com

Harmonica instructor, jazzschool.com

Columnist, harmonicasessions.com

--- On Sat, 5/22/10, Helmuth2849@xxxxxxx <Helmuth2849@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Helmuth2849@xxxxxxx <Helmuth2849@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Tremolo Harps: Star/Kreuzwender/Sextet/Carambola
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:07 AM

Hello, Niall.

There is a good reference book for the tremolo and octave harps: "Tremolo
& Octave Harmonica Method," by Phil Duncan, Mel Bay publication.

It's an introduction to tremolos and octave harps, with a CD, and it has
note charts of various
size (amount of holes) tremolo & octave double reed harmonicas.

It also has note charts for the double reed tremolos and octaves from
14-hole through 24 hole models.

It doesn't mention brand names (except the Huang models), so it's a general
 reference.

It may be useful. Check it out at a sheet music store or music instrument
retail store.

Best Regards

John Broecker