Re: [Harp-L] Is this the way to treat a harp?

During South by Southwest my friend was in charge of transportation of
artists from the hotel to the show.  While transporting Kris
Kristoferson, he becomes upset in the car.  He cannot find his C
harmonica.  She calls my cell multiple times but the message does not
get to me because I was busy at South by Southwest having too good a
time to check my cell phone.  What show was I at, waiting for the
headliner?  Kris Kristoferson's.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com