Re: [Harp-L] Is this the way to treat a harp?
- To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Is this the way to treat a harp?
- From: "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shikida@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:26:01 -0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=91hbdulNpyArpAAo24ZET+n6v4ZRE9VJPfQZq3JkUj4=; b=s1YGHBeFm3Xnk3d6HTgDyQ+WiByYQwuhgi7U+dlCvYt3kwjWRU22/49nv3qPVSPaL8 bq3LiifPH5cJ42hBEcAJNxZT58XlgpHOzu2r5GkoKYk9eaVGtyK9M7xY2hwDMdthq8P/ WmRdbSW1vnPdiVj2JIl/YzwKMWkKcT4hAMT7g=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=RL+QtcThVntpl9JCvk2bb1OwyMovWWvTby1UVxGix/kzdeqxtHMeNqCgn+L2j1HI6Q 8sDWDaBVcqRWYdzlWIfT2XXE276HBkS58rKv6W8alp8kVRBtLTiVDZy8R+ZHMnfc/A90 sJStpk4haCdEWJua6+yBZcuhKnctlFJY8ZDFQ=
- In-reply-to: <EC919AA21BC94F66A6A2105D188E0F51@Bedroompc>
- References: <email@example.com> <7D5F4C3D-E66D-4EE8-84F0-B37A3499B93F@comcast.net> <EC919AA21BC94F66A6A2105D188E0F51@Bedroompc>
Where is that youtube video where Dylan asks for a harmonica (any) and
someone from the audience throws one on the stage?
Then he picks it up and play the song with it...
Leonardo K. Shikida
+55(31)2551-6936 ext 203
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> He threw the harp to play the gtr, but then lays out a whole verse on the
> gtr....I guess he thought it'd look cooler to chuck it than put it in his
> pocket and mess up his skin tight pants!,-)))
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "joe leone" <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "martin oldsberg" <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:17 AM
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Is this the way to treat a harp?
>> Bad bend on that B.
>> On May 19, 2010, at 9:22 AM, martin oldsberg wrote:
>>> Check one minute in:
>>> Hmm ... That´s when you see that these guys have too much money.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and