[Harp-L] Cleveland, Mississippi & Charlie Patton

Hope your all havin a great Mother's Day!

This is a song I wrote in the early 90's after reading up on the Life &
Times of the great Bluesman Charlie Patton who was Born in Cleveland, MS.
It's a tribute to him one of my favorite singers of the country blues he had
a unique style.

The Harp is acoustic and sort of a quasi Dixieland style solo with the
Clarinet and Bone and Tuba etc....the song is on The Hudson River Rats
"First Take" CD recording in NYC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2ED2qUapM

I've never been to this town or spent much time in Mississippi but I feel
like my soul has visited many times,-) hope you like it...

Rob¹s Web Page:
http://robpaparozzi.com