[Harp-L] Cleveland, Mississippi & Charlie Patton
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Cleveland, Mississippi & Charlie Patton
- From: Robert Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 09:49:07 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=Nn9IO+ff1R1/cJuyBYxqqj4FoulnzXmNOxJ1R5GuXhU5fcnqjDYZMTp0klI6d4xf; h=Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- In-reply-to: <6273885.1273412077439.JavaMail.email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcrvfmTTozwySltxEd+tkwAX8shj6w==
- Thread-topic: Cleveland, Mississippi & Charlie Patton
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.3.3.061214
Hope your all havin a great Mother's Day!
This is a song I wrote in the early 90's after reading up on the Life &
Times of the great Bluesman Charlie Patton who was Born in Cleveland, MS.
It's a tribute to him one of my favorite singers of the country blues he had
a unique style.
The Harp is acoustic and sort of a quasi Dixieland style solo with the
Clarinet and Bone and Tuba etc....the song is on The Hudson River Rats
"First Take" CD recording in NYC
I've never been to this town or spent much time in Mississippi but I feel
like my soul has visited many times,-) hope you like it...
Rob¹s Web Page:
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and