[Harp-L] Low Eb Harp
- To: Harp <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Low Eb Harp
- From: Matthew Smart <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 22:20:14 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=cowYE5r3Pyr0TkRaUWaOMznrM/w+HJKks14HuvImbGw=; b=frwO2PZWy+aia84OclS21kG5B6PwzU4CuUq+pRbMhXyWafmyTj82uHbGFgjRvNoNQ7 +74dhK8EJC1TzJWgfKoD+Ulx2M/xDBrLIliqO1zRXrRyK3dU38urLmqBAw/UZQQ4rlCF CNp0lp8CFxijinrh/PQuJ58rg/yD3bza39xWI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=H/1g4dBqnNAP8p/ecqdZ0pq0SGV7XZeArbr8zvFa/pWsTR1IIDFbazZDYK29TovjN/ /Zwxzqi81HAl4bM3u8sJUietHV//l+X7Px+f3wQugvRRkAGDMRSSyR/KBfwghfrYxHFi z0rkCHPRq3H3d5ypktW4NX5jv/aozzrUhC/dI=
Can anyone recommend a good Low Eb. I have a special 20 and I have re-gapped
reeds, embossed, added extra screws to the plate. It is still hard to play.
On the other hand, I bought a Suzuki Manji Low F and it played effortlessly.
I wish they made a Low Eb.
The only one that looks enticing is the Seydel 1847, $90 harps. For that
price perhaps it is better to buy a custom one.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and