Re: [Harp-L] Is Howard Levy the most technically advanced harmonica player?
- To: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Is Howard Levy the most technically advanced harmonica player?
- From: Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:00:34 -0700
- Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=c+bteXkd0vEXKfT4Tx20UvbkRy0sVKyx99ja/+6s4yM=; b=d5smGBt4A3KotXGq22YaczbakhDqC5GX8C4YUrdOtYAt251XQkejD/6Rze4vXjF2aX rhz5XXK4LTWyItGHqXM5Af0OGjkgGO52h/VQDrcqXXqkTeQ45k15T03+80tkB8ITrkA+ mHil8+hX4L243xiry9kKnWP0lGdnmutOGHj9g=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=q7H17uD1lxXJvcIMJ01FPVvpR4WjQ5Sp0WdLLj+NBfPPCjh2auuKLTxHBdB51N8CFs 2HrnHKcQfSBj/Zd3NfePFEAW3CwrhRnTWzEiRSZy0stsSYh4wNGmsM4CE4S2s+BXntaD zY2Bj7a07t3xOte90+8SCXaj/ZS2uAnIE81X0=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Of course, there is no "best" harmonica player; Howard has a great deal of
the kind of control he has spent lots of time developing, and many are
grateful to him for his groundbreaking work. Others don't really enjoy his
when the subject of "best guitarist" comes up, I usually toss them Django
Rheinhardt--the Belgian Gypsy jazz master who played with only two fingers
on his left hand.
If he is not the best, at least he did the most!
So on harmonica, that's probably John Popper (ducks and dons flame retardant
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and