RE: [Harp-L] Howard Levy School

Hi guys, I'm  a member at Howard School and must say is the best $60 I've
ever expended.
Suitable for all levels (I mean ALL...no matter how advanced or beginner you
are)

Now they reorganized the lessons....By level, and By Style...

In STYLE you can choose between Blues, Rock, classical, Jazz, latin, etc.
Each style has about ,  I don't know, 50 lessons.

I progressed in a month more than I progressed in a year.

Howard sees your video and responds you with another video...and you can see
all the videos of all the students and their answers....

Every week, Howard uploads a new video teaching something new or a new
tune...

Since I've been a member I spend a lot of time at home practicing what
Howard told me to...so I can send another video playing that better...that
motivation is great!

I'm going to be a member for a long time.

Just my experience in this amazing site that I wanted to share with you...

Regards,

Jorge Simonian
www.swingbrothers.com.ar