  From: Matthew Smart
  To: Doug
  Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 9:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Shim Stock (mis-understanding)

  Hey Doug,

  A feeler gauge is a good idea. Do the sell those anymore?

  Yes actually, I did mean shim stock! I got some from Richard Sleigh a few years ago. It was really thin metal strips that i could use to shape reeds and run along the side of the reed slot. The reason I asked is that I don't know what metal type of shim stock I should get or the thickness. Do you know?

  Thanks!