Re: [Harp-L] Mike Runyan at Greenfield Village, Mich 4th July weekend

Disclaimer: I did not write the book of John, nor am I Dr. M.L. King jr., nor Ghandi. Nothing I say is gospel. It's only an opinion. I am on medication now, so everyone is safe.

Mike Runyan is at a disadvantage at harmonica fests. He is used to playing with full symphonies. Being a member of the Indianapolis symphony. A musical archiveist, he takes no prisoners, there is no BS, and he puts on what I (personally) consider the best 'variety' act I have ever been blessed to have witnessed (several times). I'm only glad I got to hear him before I died.

smo-joe