Re: [Harp-L] Re: Why Charlie's Cruncher was backwards, and other stuff

This is getting ridiculous. It's television, people; it matters not whether
the amp was backward, forward or in a different room entirely. We at home
are only going to hear what the guy at the mixing desk decides we should
hear.

Unless you're all suggesting Charlie should have turned up so loud he'd
bleed into the vocal mike, that is.

Seems to me that the techs set his level so he'd be under the vocal and
nobody boosted him for his solos. Oh well; that's live TV for ya.
--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com