Re: [Harp-L] Miles Davis, So What / position exploration / harp choice(s)

I have a chromatic handy (quite unused I must admit) but it is in C. The
only way my brain would think chromatic in this situation would be if it was
a D.  Ideally Richter tuned cuz I still can't "flow" on the chrom . My brain
is indelibly etched in Richterville in Diatonicland.

As I stated in my original post, this is uncharted waters for me. I would
never have thought that I could do this on one single harp either. I dropped
my "thoughts" and started picking up different harps that made some sense
because when the jam portion of the tune came out it felt more minorish to
than major to me. I went for the F to try the A in 5th pos. The 12th
position Bb fell into my lap. I am sure Gary Lehmann can handle this if he
expands his mind in some way :-)

WB

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman