[Harp-L] Miles Davis, So What / position exploration / harp choice(s)

I am working with a guitar player in one of my projects that has an interest
in expanding our blues horizons to new heights. Last night he brought "So
What" to the table.

He is doing it in A with the modulations back and forth to the Bb. I started
out switching between a D harp and an Eb harp , playing both in second
position. Then I started "experimenting" with different harps. The winner: F
harp. I play in 5th and 12th and stay with one harp. Amazingly not that
complicated once you get the "flow".

The more you play, the more you experiment, the more you open your mind to
new things, amazing discoveries can occur. I might actually end up a real
musician after all, in another 52 years :-)

WB

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director