Re: [Harp-L] 4th position? or Natural minor tuning?

Patrick;
You got it...it just clashes a bit...
I was trying not to play when he did but it is hard to resist.
to my ear...It is easier to match the guitar lines in 3rd.. but Gino mentioned to me that we of course are more used to playing in 3rd...
In time, maybe I will get the reasoning for not just playing it in 3rd....
Lot's to learn...
Thanks so much for the input...
Stuck in 3rd Gear...
Grant