To: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 2:58 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harpin' for Haiti and Americares in CT

I apologize for the gig post but it's an important cause and a bit late to post on Danny's list.....

Next Tuesday Night I will Headline a Jam in Stamford, CT and the proceeds will go to Haitian Relief via Americares (wed 2/3)

any Harp-l'ers are welcome to come down and sign up and play....I will make sure that Harp'lers get to the top of the list!,-) and it'd be great to meet some of you from that area for a terrific cause!

here's the info:

Monster B's
489 Glenbrook Rd
Stamford, CT
Wed Feb 3rd at 8:30pm
Spcial Guest: Rob Paparozzi
hosted by Singer-Harper-Songwriter: Roxy Perry
http://www.roxyperry.com/