[Harp-L] Hunter and Raines "Comin Home Bayby" on Youtube

Hi all,

I've re-posted a video to Youtube that was made by Jon Gindick at his harmonica jam camp in Natick, MA in September 2008, where I was one of the instructors.  The video includes me and Annie Raines jamming with the Jam Camp house band over "Comin Home Baby."  You can find it at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeAyuY7LWl4

The tune is in G minor.  Annie is playing a low F harp in 3rd position (I think); I'm playing a G Natural Minor in 2nd position.  Neither one of us is using our own amplification setups; I kind of liked the one Annie was using, and I would certainly have been glad to play through my RP200, which I had on site, but you play what you've got. In my opinion the two harmonica sounds worked together very well on this piece.

Enjoy.

Regards,

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter