Re: [Harp-L] Tuff Shows to Fill !

I bought Big River on vinyl back when it was first released.  I'd heard a
couple of cuts on the local NPR station and had to have it.  I stole every
lick on the record.  Don Brooks was already a harp hero of mine from his
work with Waylon Jennings on his "Honky Tonk Heroes" and "This Time" albums.

Great stuff.  Decades later I have the album on my iTunes, where it gets
frequent play.  The harp is so sweet.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog