Re: [Harp-L] Harpin' for Haiti and Americares in CT (open jam)

oops, Roxy tells me you can sign up in advance by sendin her an email....

OR MY E-MAIL TO SIGN UP IN ADVANCE.
ROXYPERRY1@xxxxxxx

http://www.roxyperry.com/monsterbjam.htm
thanx see some of ya there!
Rob P

Subject: [Harp-L] Harpin' for Haiti and Americares in CT

I apologize for the gig post but it's an important cause and a bit late to post on Danny's list.....

Next Tuesday Night I will Headline a Jam in Stamford, CT and the proceeds will go to Haitian Relief via Americares (wed 2/3)

any Harp-l'ers are welcome to come down and sign up and play....I will make sure that Harp'lers get to the top of the list!,-) and it'd be great to meet some of you from that area for a terrific cause!

here's the info:

Monster B's
489 Glenbrook Rd
Stamford, CT
Wed Feb 3rd at 8:30pm
Spcial Guest: Rob Paparozzi
hosted by Singer-Harper-Songwriter: Roxy Perry
http://www.roxyperry.com/