Re: [Harp-L] Re: B-Radical harmonica

Michael Peloquin did indeed make a post on the 15th that clearly stated ""Production has begun in the last week. We will begin assembly and shipping next week.". It was however just made as a footnote of a email about the NAMM Show and not as an email to the customers about the state of their orders.

It's now the 27th of January and nobody who I have heard from has even received a final invoice requesting the balance to be paid, let alone their harmonica(s).

They have also from what they have told me, had no personal communication (email or otherwise) from the company about the state of their orders in the last two months. Even though the deadline that they (Harrison Harmonicas) themselves set has long since passed. It was originally touted by them as Fall 2009.

I personally find that kind of business behaviour shoddy at best. It show nothing in my opinion except a total lack of respect for the customer. I can honestly say I will never buy a harmonica from that company. It only takes a minute to write an email and use a bulk mailer program to get it to the customer list.

I only hope that anyone who has pre-ordered B-Radicals gets them sometime soon and that they live up to your expectations.

Paul