Re: [Harp-L] Re: B-Radical harmonica

It seems to me that Mike Peloquin, who works with Brad mailed the list a week or two ago about how things are going. I have no dog in this fight. I just don't want to see anyone get unjustly skewered. Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Routledge" <paulandrewroutledge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <lindseywwmercer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Harp L L" <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:25 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: B-Radical harmonica

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for the reply. I only hope you and all the other people who
have ordered the B-Radicals get them very soon.

I think it stinks that Brad Harrison obviously has such contempt for
his customers that he can't even be bothered to keep them updated on
the progress,

Paul

Hello Paul, In response to you questions about the B-Radical, I ordered 3 and have yet to receive or hear anything. I was actually going to post something tonight as well to see if anyone has heard anything.