Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Price Increase

"Afterall, it has a large and loyal market for a leaky harp put together
with nails and that has a cheap unsealed wooden comb that swells and is
uncomfortable to play..."

I had to laugh at that post! I call it the "Harley Davidson zealot
syndrome", same thing applies. To each his own, but I just shake my head
every time I try to figure out why those Harley folks so religiously defend
the screwing they are getting for the money (in my eyes).  So John, what do
YOU play for your money?

Bill