Re: [Harp-L] Rare William Clarke Clip On YouTube

 yeah, man. William's body reflects the groove. Groove so massive it looks like he will explode if he doesn't play or sing to release the pressure.

Also, he plays short phrases with pauses between = music breathes through and around him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donnie MorTone <harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2010 9:08 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Rare William Clarke Clip On YouTube

I just uploaded a previously unseen tune of

William Clarke on YouTube, from some VHS

footage that I got from his widow Jeannette.

I will be making a DVD for the Clarke Family for

commercial release in the next few months...so this

is a teaser clip of Bill singing & blowing on the tune

"She's Yours - She's Mine" (She's Somebody Elses Too)

The footage was shot in 1990 in San Jose at JJ's

during the Blowin Like Hell Tour...when Bill was

really at the top of his game. I have over 90

minutes from this gig alone....so here's a taste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKms0ACDci0

The band is Rick Holmstrom & Zach Zunis on guitars

& Ron Maldinado on upright bass & Pat O'Brian on drums

Enjoy...& All The Best In 2010!!!

~Donnie~

The William Clarke Tribute Site:
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html