Re: [Harp-L] Re:Questions for Chromatic Players

Would anyone else agree that whilst playing different key chromatics has it's place, it's important to be able to play evenly in all 12 keys.

I've set in place a series of rite of passage tunes as targets for my development. I've had All the Things You Are in the repertoire now for a while, which I thought was an important tune to learn because of the changing key centres and I've been working on Have You Met Miss Jones for ages for the confounded bridge. Round Midnight's on the to do list - I think that will sound awesome on the chrm anyway and in the distance are things like Joy Spring in the far distance, Giant Steps.

Bill