Re: [Harp-L] RE: National Embarassing Question Week

I would have been more genteel..... Brain burp.

On Jan 15, 2010, at 4:15 PM, Bill Kumpe wrote:

I must say I have never had the crap my pants experience but I did
experience a major brain fart one time. I was up there playing away and
just lost it all. Couldn't hear or feel the rhythm, lost the melody in my
head, just had to stop cold. Nothing worked for a few seconds. After that
for a while, I had further problem hearing the rhythm but that has since
cleared up. I'm calling it a brain fart .....

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK