[Harp-L] RE: National Embarassing Question Week

I must say I have never had the crap my pants experience but I did
experience a major brain fart one time.  I was up there playing away and
just lost it all.  Couldn't hear or feel the rhythm, lost the melody in my
head, just had to stop cold.  Nothing worked for a few seconds.  After that
for a while, I had further problem hearing the rhythm but that has since
cleared up.  I'm calling it a brain fart .....

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK