Re: [Harp-L] Re: Modes, keys and positions (John F. Potts) (John Kerkhoven)

Correction:
I wrote:
Because it is possible to play any key on any harp, within the
limitations of the low and high range of the harp, it is possible to
play any scale on any harp.

I meant:

Because it is possible to play any NOTE on any harp, within the