Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci's Mongoose Free Harp Cleaning Method

Soak in Polident Partials Cleaner.
----- Original Message ----- From: "d peer" <dpeer2000@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:04 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci's Mongoose Free Harp Cleaning Method

Sounds like a lot of work to me. Anyone else use an ultrasonic cleaner?

---

Love is the music of life;

Compassion is its melody.

- Don Peer ( o)==#

Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:09:57 -0600
From: michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

My ever consistent resolution is to get over my fears about harp
mechanical things like tuning, setting up for better playing and
cleaning.  3 days ago I researched all the cleaning ideas I could find
and decided to follow Jason's method.  I just cleaned my first A harp.
 One thing Jason doesn't say is how long you should wait before
playing.  I figured the alcohol sterilized it so I played it and could
definitely notice a difference in response right away.  Empowerment!
Just 40 more harps to go.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com