[Harp-L] Jason Ricci's Mongoose Free Harp Cleaning Method

My ever consistent resolution is to get over my fears about harp
mechanical things like tuning, setting up for better playing and
cleaning.  3 days ago I researched all the cleaning ideas I could find
and decided to follow Jason's method.  I just cleaned my first A harp.
 One thing Jason doesn't say is how long you should wait before
playing.  I figured the alcohol sterilized it so I played it and could
definitely notice a difference in response right away.  Empowerment!
Just 40 more harps to go.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com