RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Famous Harmonica player from Asian part...

Bonjour Elizabeth

...and thank you very much for your message :)

Koei Tanaka came also in Paris last year; I was in the Utopia café concert to see Greg Szlapsczynski and he asked to play with him. I confirm Koei is great :) !

I just found his website thanks to you :) :  http://www.tanakakoei.com/ . You see there lots of nice pictures with childrens !
This page is nice also if you look http://www.tanakakoei.com/?page_id=8 the video in Ouganda for example

I didn't know Cham-ber Huang ...  Thank you very much Elizabeth :) ...

And thank you as well to John and Jérome

Warm regards
Patrice
http://www.myspace.com/le_ptiloup

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010