Re: [Harp-L] Cumberland Custom Cases - still trading?

Hi

Am Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010 schrieb Ian Cowe:

> Does anyone know whether the company is still trading / whether
>  Jeff is all right / whether there's just a long waiting list - or
>  whatever?

I bought a mic from Jeff in January. He reacted and shipped very fast
and like always i was fully satisfied. I got the impression though,
that my eMail didn't get through to him, as he didn't answer (which i
am not used to with Jeff). Didn't get an error message however, so i
can't say for sure.

It's not the first time i ordered from him, and from my experience i
cannot say anything bad about him. Never had him build custom items
for me though, i always ordered stock items.

--
Gruß,Frank