[Harp-L] Cumberland Custom Cases - still trading?

In November my daughter ordered a harp belt for me as a surprise Xmas
pressie.  Jeff Spoor, who runs the company told her it would probably arrive
in the UK in time for Xmas and so she paid for it.   I have seen the
fabulous quality of these leather harp cases and have been looking forward
to its arrival, my daughter having told me on Xmas Day that it hadn't
arrived yet.

The website www.cumberlandcustomcases.com says "In an effort to try to catch
up to reasonable delivery time, I have decided not to take any additional
orders at this time."  My daughter cannot get a response from Jeff, and she
last heard from her in December - the phone isn't taking messages and she
can't get replies to her emails.

Does anyone know whether the company is still trading / whether Jeff is all
right / whether there's just a long waiting list - or whatever?

Ian Cowe

Exeter, UK