From: Zookyo@xxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Feb 17, 2010 12:31 am
Subject: [Harp-L] "The Firefly" - The Lightning Harmonica

Hi folks,
Since years I had a dream. How would it be to have a harmonica which glows in
the dark ? This sounds impossible and I never believe that my dream would come
true someday.
But: I had enough time to wait and to get all the stuff I need to create these
unique harmonica.

The Acryl-Corpus is relativley new, you can get them since a few years. The
Lights are gifts from NYC. And a good friend of mine - Karl-Georg L. - who also
plays harmonica, has the knowledge and the tiny little fingers to create this
great "Firefly". He is a man who works in the dentist business. He knows much
about wheels and screws you can hardly see. So, I had the dream and he is the
brain :-)

There are no plans how to build this for yourself. I just wanna show you that it
is not impossible.The question is: Do the world need this ? I hope so, because
for lay people it is a eye-stopper. For other harmonica players, too.

Are there any questions ? Sorry about my poor english, but think you know what I
wanna say.

Here is the video and some pictures. Sorry, the blog is in german, but the video
is in poor english :-)

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaDxpNcov_A

Video and Pictures:
http://blues-harp-muenster.blogspot.com/2010/02/firefly-lightnin-harmonica.html

Greetings from Muenster, Germany
Mario Hemken
GRATIS fÃr alle WEB.DE-Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!